Book Title: Techniques of Safe and Vault Manipulation (The Combat bookshelf)
Publisher: Desert Pubns
Author: Peter R. Senich
- Safecracking 101: A beginner's guide to safe manipulation and drilling
- Safecracking for Everyone!
- Techniques of Safecracking
- Visual Guide to Lock Picking
- How To Open Locks With Improvised Tools: Practical, Non-Destructive Ways Of Getting Back Into Just About Everything When You Lose Your Keys (formerly published as Lock Bypass Methods)
- Defeating Burglar Alarms: How They Work, and How Burglars Bypass Them
- Locks, Safes and Security: An International Police Reference (2 volume set)
- The Complete Book of Locks and Locksmithing (Complete Book of Locks & Locksmithing)
- HPC Follower Set For Rekeying Schlage, Kwikset, Corbin Russwin Heavy Duty Knob Lock Cabinet Locks, Peanut Size Cylinders, Pin Tumbler Letterbox Locks
- Keys to the Kingdom: Impressioning, Privilege Escalation, Bumping, and Other Key-Based Attacks Against Physical Locks
Manipulation is the process of opening a combination lock using only eyes, ears and hands. Movies and TV have created many false ideas about safe manipulation. Manipulation is strictly a mechanical procedure. The technique outlined in this manual utilizes the natural characteristics of the lock mechanism.