Book Title: The Seven Laws of Teaching: Foreword by Douglas Wilson & Evaluation Tools by Dr. Larry Stephenson
Publisher: Canon Press
Author: John Milton Gregory
ORIGINAL, UNABRIDGED 1886 VERSION OF "THE SEVEN LAWS OF TEACHING."
Canon Press has restored The Seven Laws of Teaching to its original 1886 text. In 1954, Baker Book House published a revised edition of The Seven Laws of Teaching that "abridged" much of the original Christian content and emphasis: Not only does your Canon Press version give the unabridged, first-edition text, but we've also added a number of invaluable tools not available anywhere else:
1. A powerful forward by Douglas Wilson, "The Seven Disciplines of Highly Effective Teachers,"
2. Study Questions after each chapter by Dr. Larry Stephenson
3. New helpful appendices:
- Appendix A: List of the Seven Laws of Teaching,
- Appendix B: Self-Assessment Tool for Teachers by Dr. Stephenson,
- Appendix C: Sample Teacher Observation Form by Dr. Stephenson
- Appendix D: Answers to the Study Questions
- Endnotes on Historical Figures
Don't miss this vital book for teachers! For decades, John Milton Gregory's The Seven Laws of Teaching has been an essential guide for classical educators. Teachers everywhere -- whether in schools, at home, in co-ops, or online -- need this book. Whether you're experienced or just getting your feet wet, this edition of The Seven Laws of Teaching supplies methods and practical application for the classroom, homeschool, or online school.